Tuesday, September 21, 2010

To My Bestfriend Joy


I miss my bestfriend Joy. I received an email from her and it's been awhile that we haven't emailed or got the chance to chat recently. It's a good feeling to know that no matter how many thousands of miles away we are from each other that we can still be there for each other as bestfriends. I can never forget the saying that both of us have for each other since the day we became bestfriends. It goes like this:

" When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers and always remember that in those spaces you can see my fingers locked with yours.. for life." --- Anonymous

<3

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww.. Tins! Thanks.. I miss you more sweetie. You're blog /journal is amazing! I'm so proud of you! It's so you BFF, I know, since college, you always collects articles, quotes, and collects simple cute pictures. <3 you too! **hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Joy, thanks for the lovely comment. It really proves that you are my bestfriend coz you are my first follower hahaha! XO

    ReplyDelete