Saturday, January 1, 2011

Eat Pray Love

I watched this movie today at home and I loved it. Aside from the beautiful, inspiring story of life and love, it was such a treat to see the beautiful locations where the movie was shot. My favorite was the one in Italy and Indonesia.I can't wait to visit those places someday soon. =)


 I love the setting of this apartment. It's so cozy and romantic. <3

 Italy- "Bellissimo"

 So classy =)

 Bali, Indonesia - I love her backpack =)

 This place reminds me of my country Philippines. Every Wednesday we have this market day and you can find a lot of good deals and cool stuff, not to mention the delicious foods. These brings back a lot of memories for me. Can't wait to visit my neighboring countries one of these days, that's for sure. ;)

                           
 Now this is my kind of relaxation. And I love that lamp shade (hehe)

Happy New Year again. Stay happy, inspired and be reminded to always live life to the fullest. 
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment