Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Weekend Highlights

Friday- Movie night at home with my husband. We watched "Date Night". It was hilarious. Steve Carell and Tina Fey were great. We had a good laugh. =)

                                                                              <3 <3 <3

Saturday- Went to check out some fish for our aquarium and here's some that caught my attention.....


You've got to love the eyes.


Love the color of this fish.


Beautiful stripes and dots.


And here I am, enjoying the sight of these beautiful saltwater fish. I wish we can have this at home but my husband said it's too expensive so we're pretty happy and content with the freshwater fish. =)



Had dinner at one of our favorite Thai restaurant. I love this restaurant, food and ambiance is great, price is very reasonable, servers are very friendly, not to mention the area is just minutes away from the city dock so the scenery is fantastic and to top it all, the weather was undeniably perfect for fall. =)

                                                                 <3 <3 <3

Sunday - We had an inspirational message at church after which went to our favorite breakfast restaurant to have brunch then head to this new Shop-rite that opened in our area and I must say that I am very impressed with this new grocery store. I like how everything is organized and everywhere you look someone is offering you free samples. I hope that they will keep it that way and not only because they are new.



See how happy I am (lol)


Then we biked the remaining of our afternoon. I think we're ready for the week.......... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment