Friday, October 1, 2010

Western Caribbean Cruise

And the countdown begins to our cruise trip to Western Caribbean. I'm so excited. Well, I guess it's a mixed emotion because as much as I love the beach, the ocean, the island- you name it, I still have this feeling of being nervous because I have a slight aquaphobia and I know that this trip entails beach activities. This may sound funny to those that are water lovers and doing the scuba diving, snorkeling and other water activities but the last trip that my husband and I went to was in my home country Boracay Island, Philippines and as much as I wanted to be brave about it, the farthest I went was to do the snorkeling (suppose to be) but in my case I was wearing the goggles but I was sitting on the boat's ladder with water only up to my knee and holding on to the rail while dipping my head into the water and watched the beautiful fishes, corals etc. from there (lol). None of my families nor my husband can convince me to go farther than that =)

So on this trip, my husband kept telling me that I should do it and believe me I would really love to do it but let's see. It remains to be seen. Good luck to me =)

Oh by the way, in case I am able to do it, I'll make sure I'll post that pics here =)

No comments:

Post a Comment