Sunday, November 28, 2010

Dinner at the City Dock and Lights at the Bay

Day after Thanksgiving, we went to have dinner in one of our favorite restaurants then stopped by the city dock for a walk. It was cold but just being around all the Christmas decorations and the lovely smell of chocolate surrounding the area makes the walk warm and cozy. This is why I love the holidays- everything is so beautiful and for some reason, everybody is so nice and has that smile on their face. I wish everyday is Christmas =)


 Live Christmas tree

 Hot Chocolate and Fudge

 Hmmmm yummy, I'm glad I just ate dinner or else I wouldn't let this pass.
I'm proud of myself for resisting the temptation (lol)

 Chocolates and more chocolates

Passing by the art gallery store, I couldn't stop myself to take a shot of one of my loves- Sailboats!


Next stop, we drove to see the lights at the bay. It was fun. You can feel Christmas is near. It was a night to remember.

There were plenty of light varieties but here's some of my favorites-

 Christmas Teddy Bear

 Kissing Flamingos

 Sailboats

 Lighthouse

 Anchor

 A dancing penquin

 Another dancing penquins on ice skates

 Three Turtle Doves

 A Marine

No comments:

Post a Comment