Sunday, November 28, 2010

Picking Out Our Live Christmas Tree

This year my husband and I decided to have a live christmas tree. We had a fake christmas tree that we bought since we got married and have been using it every year so this year we wanted to experience getting a live tree from a farm. We enjoyed trailing the aisles of the different varieties of trees. Definitely a great way to start a tradition but let's see first how it will work out once we have it at home. A lot of people say that it is too high maintenance but it remains to be seen- Me and my husband might enjoy this better than the fake one. =)

As we continue our search, we found 2 contenders first before we picked the 3rd one as "The One". We are pleased with the one we picked. It has an even look from all angles and the smell is amazing.

 Tree Prices

 This is the one.... =)

I'm trying to get all the credit but my husband did all the work (lol)

 
 Dragging it to it's new home.

 You can't say I didn't help...

 Time to go home and set it up

Your home for the season!!!

Decoration will be tomorrow. I'll be posting the pictures as soon as we have it done. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment